Thursday, April 17, 2014

Ideas for Decorating Your Church Building for Easter


Easter is right around the corner!  I thought I would share a few ideas decoration-wise for your church for Easter services.
My husband is big on banners.  This is our Easter banner.


The following is the decor that Jenny did for our Easter services.  This is the table in the main front lobby.



My husband wanted a lighter, brighter curtain for the auditorium.


The platform.  We will be adding a cross as well.




The fellowship hall for the Easter brunch.


The following is from Jenny Musser.  She is the "Master Decorator" for SVBC. :)

I have been busy these past two weeks getting stuff together to decorate the church for Easter Sunday.  Pastor Eric wanted new curtains for the auditorium and flowers for the platform. I made two wreaths to hang on each side of the platform and I had to find the perfect purple fabric to hang on the cross and centerpieces for the brunch. Did I forget anything? I hope not!  

This is what I will be doing for the tables at our Easter Brunch this Sunday.  We have ten tables set up, so I needed something that was cheap, but I didn't want it to look cheap.  I saw this great idea to fill a glass vase, candle holders, mason jars or really any container that you already have.  All you need is your container, Easter grass and some plastic Easter eggs! 
 
Happy Easter!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment