Wednesday, November 17, 2021

Recipe: Noodle Gravy

This is something that my mom made and now I make for our family.  Every holiday when we were dating, my husband would request it.  It is my family's favorite gravy for mashed potatoes.  I know it sounds funny but it really is tasty in its own way. :)  We will be having it this Thanksgiving.

Noodle Gravy

2 cans chicken noodle soup

1 can water

Mix and heat on medium-high heat until low boil.  Mix a couple of teaspoons of cornstarch with a little cold water in a small bowl.  Stir into the soup and stir for a minute or two until soup mixture is thickened.  You may need to add a little more cornstarch - depending.  

After thickening, season with a little chicken granules and pepper to your taste.

*2 parts soup to 1 part water

No comments:

Post a Comment