Monday, December 7, 2020

December is here!


Is it really December?  2020 is nearing the end.


Picture of the beautiful mountain range in Washington where my husband is working.


We are having a very nice week weather wise!  Here in the rainy and foggy Pacific Northwest - you soak in the sunshine when you can.


In fact, I went in Sierra and Summer's room just to sit in the sun's rays for a little bit.


Sierra raked up the backyard - and Max enjoyed his stick.  LOL!
Tuesday, I made turkey bacon BLT's for dinner.


Wednesday, Autumn spent the afternoon over at Rachel's house doing our laundry.  I got to catch the beautiful sunset when I went to pick her up. :)
This is from their yard.


From her front living room window.


Wednesday, I made tomato soup and pizza grilled cheese.  So easy and a fun change up.

Make a grilled cheese like normal.
Use provolone cheese slices (2) and pepperoni - five pieces per sandwich.
Grill as normal.

Cut diagonally and serve with a small cup of pizza sauce to dip in.  Mmm!


Thursday, of course the washer repairman was scheduled to come between 2-5pm.  He came at 4:55pm
Just to tell me that it wasn't the washer broken - it was the drain that was clogged.
Really?
Really!
I mean I have gone through this before with our house in Reno.  None of the signs pointed to the drain so I was a little skeptical.
Of course, it was too late to get a plumbing company out that day.

Sigh.

For dinner, I made hamburger gravy over bread, hash brown casserole and veggies.  Have you ever had hamburger gravy?

I don't know if it a midwest thing or what. 
 
You fry up a pound of hamburger.  Drain well.  Add a can of mushroom soup with milk and salt and pepper.  Stir well and heat through.

To eat, you just put it on a slice of bread.

Yep, that's it.  LOL!


Does your family like beets?  My kids saw the beets and said, "Oh, don't eat them all!"  I had to pull out another can. :)

Friday, another beautiful sunny day!  My sister, niece and nephews stopped by to say hello and drop off some McDonald's drinks and an apple pie for me.  They are so sweet!  I spent a good part of the day out in the carport again.  Got to "make hay while the sun shines" as the old saying goes!

Friday, the hubby came home after being gone all week - yay!  I made tilapia fish filets with zucchini and roasted red potatoes for dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment