Saturday, January 8, 2022

Getting Back to the School Year 2022

 

Well, January 3rd, back at it for the second half of our home school - school year!  Starting on Day 86 of 170 days so we are officially halfway through!  I will say that I am SO GLAD we finished out the nine weeks BEFORE Christmas vacation so we did NOT have to come back and do major projects, papers and final exams.  This week, we have normal classes, homework and just a few quizzes here and there for the week.  I definitely want to do this every year from here on out.


My new planner came a little late - on Monday, January 4th but I am loving it so far!  Trying to utilize it fully. 


This silly cat!  She climbed in my dresser drawer while I was putting the clean clothes away.  I let her stay and she took a cat nap.  LOL!


January 4th was my spiritual birthday.  I like to remember it and now I have this photo that I was able to take when we lived in Ohio.  I'm so glad!  I got the reassurance of my salvation sitting in the car outside of this little restaurant in Ohio - Vagabond Village.



Autumn gave me these photos.  This is Fig waving her paw under the door.  Ha!



Max sneaking a nap on Addie's bed.



Fig and Addie.  

No comments:

Post a Comment