Friday, January 7, 2022

Tastet New Years Eve and New Years Day

 And...another snowy morning in Oregon!  I'm telling you, this doesn't happen very often here!  This is the morning of December 31st, 2021.  2021 wants to be remembered, I guess!



Later in the day, the clouds broke and we did have some sunshine.  But some very dark clouds as well!



For New Years Eve 2021, the girls went to a teen activity by the church.  Eric and I went out for a little bit.  Got some 75% off Christmas items at Wal-Mart, dropped off my ring to be resized and went for dinner at Red Robin.  Can I just insert that Red Robin has changed up some of their burgers and they just aren't as good as they always have been.  My opinion and I probably won't be going back any time soon.  

After the teen activity, Kylee came for a sleepover.  Autumn made up little things for them to do.  Nails, hot cocoa bombs and popcorn, old movies, etc.


100 count lights for $.62!  I got 20 boxes.


And boy, was it cold New Years Eve!  One of the coldest nights I remember since being in Oregon.


My new calendar for 2022.  I like it!


My devotional items - my new Bible for the year, my prayer journal, my prayer box and my Crayola twistables for highlighting.


Of course, you have to go have a little photo shoot with your cousin when you're together!





After all that snow, now we are getting rain.  A LOT of rain.  Every day, rain.


We had bacon breakfast casserole for a late breakfast and the girls watched Singing In The Rain.  Had tacos for a late lunch/early dinner.  Kylee went home at 4pm and we had a quiet New Years Day bringing in 2022.
And lastly, here are my two fur babies, Max and Fig.

No comments:

Post a Comment