Tuesday, February 6, 2018

Menu Ideas for your Week


We have been enjoying all the beautiful warm weather here in Reno!  It makes me want to get a screen door for my kitchen to be able to open it up when I'm cooking. :)

Here are a few menu ideas for your weekly meal planning:

Pioneer Woman Quiche
*I love quiche and thought I would try Ree's recipe - yum!

Tacos
Refried beans
*I could eat tacos every week.  Sometimes, we do!  LOL!

Salisbury steak
Mashed potatoes
Corn
*I just use the frozen Salisbury steak...it's one of my childhood favs.  I short cut the meat on this meal mainly because I like the taste :) but I always make real mashed potatoes though!

Chicken-Broccoli-Stuffing Casserole
*One of my favorite casserole dishes.

Blueberry pancakes
Bacon
*We don't eat breakfast together so I like to have breakfast for dinner once in awhile.

Pioneer Woman-Coconut Curry Shrimp
Rice
*I loved the fresh basil in this one!

Mac and cheese with hot dogs
Peas
*Easy peasy.

Happy Cooking!


No comments:

Post a Comment