Sunday, September 27, 2020

Visiting My Home Church

 On Sunday, September 20, the girls and I attended church at my parent's church in Grover Hill, OH.  Here are a few pictures from that day. :)


Where I attended church while I was college age and on until I was married.  Bible Baptist Church in Grover Hill, OH.  

This was the last building church wise that I served the Lord in my young adult years.  Many memories of teaching children in Sunday School, working in the nursery, singing specials, bringing kids to church on the church van.


A last photo of the girls with their grandparents there in Grover Hill.

This was not church time but I love this picture.  Seeing Summer sing with Nana in the afternoon before we left for home. :)  My mom's heart has always been in music singing for the Lord.  She is so very talented but has always used those talents to glorify her Savior.  

One last photo of the old country church auditorium.  Many memories in a single picture.

After the morning service, we had lunch in the church basement with our family - Uncle Gary and Aunt Connie, Aunt Sandy and my cousin, Larry (not pictured).  What a fun time of talking and laughter we had!

My dad preaching.  My dad has been such a faithful rock in my life.  He remains faithful to His Savior.  I am so grateful for my godly heritage.  God has been so very good to give me the family members that I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment