Sunday, November 6, 2022

Slow October Days

Another audiobook finished. :)  Really enjoyed this series.


The rainy season has arrived.  And cooler temps.


Teaching our third daughter to drive.  With the program we use, Road Ready, they give out fun badges.  She earned the First Drive Badge and Rush Hour Badge.





Nothing like a beautiful sunrise to begin your day. :)


My buddy always likes to sit with me.


Nothing is as beautiful as mums and pumpkins in the fall.


Not going to see many blue skies as fall and November hit!


A girl and her dog.


Fall colors showing up more and more.


When you see a little friend...LOL!  Can you see the friend?


A few cool photos that my daughter took. :)



Why do my hoomans do this to me?


Pumpkin bars...soooo good!


Old men can fall asleep anywhere.  Ha!


Fall is for soup!  Ham and bean soup - a classic.




Cats are funny creatures.


A couple new series I started.



Autumn working on her sewing project for one of her elective classes for her senior year.  She made a skirt for this project.

No comments:

Post a Comment