Sunday, December 9, 2018

Snowy December Days


My sister, Rachel, sent me this awesome mug!  I couldn't wait to use it!  It's just perfect. :)


One of our favorite Christmas movies - Elf!


I got a new Bible for 2019 - it is a journaling Bible so it has space for note taking, stickers, coloring and more.  I started it a couple weeks ago and really enjoy it!
I like the Twistables colored pencils for highlighting verses.  They don't bleed through and have a lot of pretty choices.




We brought in our real tree and put it in the dining room.  It is way bigger than what it seemed outside.  It look gigantic in comparison to our fake tree.  LOL!


Our dog, Belle.  I swear she is the comfort of all comfort seekers!  LOL!


Wednesday morning, we were surprised with a beautiful snow!  Our boss gave us an extra two hour late start so I actually was home to enjoy the scene.  It was such a nice morning!




Just beautiful!





I just love beautiful snows in the winter. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment