Saturday, December 28, 2019

Christmas Sunday 2019



The Sunday before Christmas is always a special and festive day.  It was wonderful to see the pews full and happy faces.

I wanted to share this photo for it depicts what our church family at Heritage is.  People praying and loving each other.  We may not know all the details but we try to share in bearing each other's burdens.



My husband preached and shared the story of the grinch.  Not just the green grinch from Dr. Seuss but the grinch from the Bible - King Herod.

After church, our family had lunch at Subway and then went to the theater to see Frozen 2.

Went home, walked the dogs and then Autumn, Summer and I went to finish a little Christmas shopping at the mall. 


After our shopping, we went to a local church who had a drive through nativity.  This was a first for me and I really enjoyed it!






I loved the real camels!  Very neat experience this Christmas season.

No comments:

Post a Comment