Thursday, December 30, 2021

Christmas Day 2021 Happenings

Autumn got a record player for Christmas and I found this record at the Goodwill.  What is special about it is my dad played this Christmas tape every year as long as I can remember.  So to hear it play in our home this Christmas was very special for me.  And especially fun on a record!


Ready for Christmas dinner at our home.


Rachel and I made quite the spread.
Ham, mashed potatoes and noodle gravy, green beans, cheddar biscuits, stuffed mushrooms, sausage balls, cheese & olive tray, jalapeno-lime jelly with cream cheese dip, 7 layer salad, deviled eggs, pickle rolls, cheeseball and crackers, sweet potato casserole and shrimp cocktail.




Jack-10, Sierra-14, Evan-15 and Addie-18.


Me, Kylee-15, Autumn-16 and Summer-11.


Max.  Fig hid away the whole time in the bedrooms.  I don't think she liked all the noise.


Opening gifts.






Some of the gifts I got from the Wolfe family - missing is a set of earrings and a large cranberry candle from Kylee. :)

We ended our day with A Charlie Brown Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment