Saturday, December 4, 2021

Christmas Season in Swing

Saturday morning and afternoon, Eric went to lunch with some guys from the church and then to the gym to work out.  That gave me a nice space of time to work on the carport.  Straightening it up and putting things away from decorating.  It was a very warm but very wet day.  Lots of humidity in the air!  But still, I appreciated it being so warm!  I got a lot done and the carport looks so much better.  Then inside to do dishes, sweep, vacuum and tidy up.

I got done around 3pm.  We then watched a few Christmas movies.  We made a list of all the Christmas movies we want to see this season. :)


Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer, of course!


We always tease my husband that he reminds us of Yukon Cornelius!


Another classic, Frosty the Snowman.



Have a couple babies here - Summer and Fig.


Made green bean casserole and hash brown casserole to go along with our leftover turkey for our Saturday dinner.  Yummy!!


Then another fun, cheesy Christmas movie - 
I'll Be Home For Christmas.  It always makes me laugh!





Then another one that reminds me so much of my childhood - Prancer.



The original Home Alone!


Sunday afternoon vibes.


No comments:

Post a Comment