Wednesday, August 29, 2018

Mother's Day 2018


Here are photos about my Mother's Day 2018...


We made a special meal of my choosing. :) (That's what you can do when you are the cook!  LOL!)  Saturday night, we made the Twice Baked Potatoes.  Yum!


Set the table pretty for Sunday.


Homemade gifts from my girls.



I managed to get a Mother's Day photo together! :)


I love to use my Grandma's Bible on special days like this.


After dinner, the girls really wanted to make my afternoon relaxing.  I had candy, tea, my favorite TV show.  I had my hair and makeup fixed and my nails done by Summer. :)


Roses from my Secret Sister.


The meal we made was pretty good!  Hubby grilled steaks, we popped the potatoes in the oven and boiled the corn. 
(We actually made elotes - that is corn on the cob, smothered in butter and mayo, with Parmesan cheese, chili and lime juice topping it!)
 Happy food sigh!


Then for dessert...strawberry shortcake.  Ahh!


Summer and I had a tea party with our dessert.



My manicure!  It was a wonderful day with my wonderful daughters. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment