Thursday, May 2, 2024

Autumn Accepted to PCC!

Our Rover dog for the weekend - Daisy.  She was soo good and sweet. :)







Eric was doing an event locally from Thursday evening to Monday.  Since he is traveling so much, he asked if I would come and see the event and spend the night with him.  I love that he wants me there to meet all the attendees and members of the club.  It truly makes me feel loved and special.







It was a beautiful evening weather-wise.  They had food trucks there for the delegates and I had a delicious burger - Hawaiian style with teriyaki spam on it!  I would have never thought I would choose and like something like this but it was really good!  And a fruity drink too!  Thanks to CI for the free meal!


I got to meet a lot of the club members at the food trucks Friday night.  The next morning, I attended the breakfast with Eric and met more. 










Then it was back home for the weekend.




We also received exciting news in the mail!  Autumn's acceptance letter to Pensacola Christian College!
We are so proud of this girl and I am very excited for her journey at PCC.
Love you, Autumn!


To finish out our Saturday, I made a new recipe - chicken piccata pockets.  I really liked them!  I will share this recipe from Taste of Home soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment