Saturday, May 4, 2024

Ohio Trip - Day 3

Thursday, April 18 - Day 3
Here are some of the kitties that my mom takes care of.  They are feral.  My parents have been able to spay and neuter five cats, which is so awesome!


This is Gerald.  He and his brother were two kittens that a mama kitty had and are now grown.
He looks just like his mama.


This is Pinky.  He is a handsome boy.



This is Hansel - the brother to Gerald (formerly named Gretl until they found out he was a boy :).  Pretty markings!


There are two more that have been spayed/neutered.  Thomas and Mama (mother to Hansel and Gerald).  I wasn't able to get a good photo of them on this trip.


Visit with my dad.  We took him on a stroll.






When you ask your sister to take a few pictures...


They have a pretty garden area that you can walk on the second floor.




We also were able to go and see the Occupational and Physical Therapy units where my dad is doing his rehab.











They have a mini apartment where those in rehab can practice the things that they will be doing when they go home.  Making a bed, doing dishes, cooking, doing laundry, etc.  
They also have a mini store they can practice shopping at.  They even have a car where they can practice getting in and out and even driving.  
I am grateful my dad can get this rehab at this great facility.  God has been good.


We continue to work on the house to ready it for my dad.  We found this painting I made maybe in grade school or middle school?  Whenever, it sure is old!


And this.  It was from the Ponderosa Ranch.  They bought this when we took them to the Ponderosa Ranch in Nevada when we moved there in 2003.  This was where Bonanza was filmed.  It no longer exists which makes this more special.

No comments:

Post a Comment