Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Catching Up....


Thank you for stopping by today!  I hope you enjoy reading about my week...

Tuesday was a normal day at home.  I got off work at 8am and did my plasma donation.  I enjoyed my mums and the pretty blooms!  I think October is the most perfect month. :)



You just can't beat a beautiful fall day with the beautiful fall colors all around.


My mom was baking some PB cookies when I got home. :)


We did school - finished up grading for that first quarter! Hooray!  
We did lunch at Burger King - gift card from my dad.
Library and a few errands.
We did Papa Murphey's pizzas for dinner - yum!
Then off to softball practice and off to work.


Nevada skies. :)


Wednesday - off at 8am.  School.  It's hard work being a little guy.  LOL!


Lunch was broccoli-cheese soup.


I dropped off the older girls at piano lessons and was able to go out for that time by myself since Mom was there.  I was happy to get my 2017 calendar book!  I had my eye on it and decided to stop and get it.  It has lots more room to write down each day's events.


For dinner, I made meatloaf, baked potatoes and side salads.  Yum!


Then it was drop the teens off at Youth Group and off to the gym for the hubby and I.  Then off to work.

Thursday, off at 8am.  School.  Lunch was vegetable soup.
Then off to take Mom to the airport for her flight. :(

Pizza pasta for dinner and off to softball practice.

I'm going to have to end this post here cause I can't remember what happened after this day!  LOL!  At least I finished off my mom's visit.  Have a good night!





No comments:

Post a Comment