Saturday, March 2, 2019

Capital Connections 2019


Monday night, our church hosted a special service called Capital Connections.  It is an event organized by a fellow church in Las Vegas - Liberty Baptist Church.  It is always a joy to connect with these folks and to hear Pastor David Teis speak as well.


On Tuesday, many folks go to our capital - Carson City.  They present a gift of a Bible with their name on it to the representatives there.  It is an all day event.  They meet with as many leaders as they can and they also pray with them.  And boy, don't we need prayer so badly in our government!  







I wasn't able to go but my husband did.  I wanted to share a few photos from their day.  If you have the opportunity to do something like this sometime, I encourage you to do so.  I went two years ago and it was a blessing!

No comments:

Post a Comment