Thursday, March 7, 2019

Treats and Blessings


Just a few random pictures from the week.  This is from a birthday party we went to for these little guys...Beau and Austin...they are so sweet!


New view since we have a kid driver.  


Summer and I just talking one night.


Belle, this dog cracks me up with her sleeping positions.


One of my favorite snacks...yummy!  The extra toasty are the best!


Summer says on Sunday afternoons...Want to spend some time together?  It is usually doing hair, makeup and nails. :)


It has been a very active winter...snow, fog, rain, cold...I am so ready for spring!


Sunday, I was given this special gift from Mona!  It came in this beautiful bag...gift cards to Brothers BBQ...and this beautiful basket of goodies!  I actually haven't opened the basket...I am saving it for my birthday. LOL!


When I came to work on Monday, I had these on my desk - a gift from my boss and his wife from their recent trip to Hawaii...the candle smells so good and the chocolates were delicious!

So glad the work week is over and it is Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment