Thursday, December 3, 2020

Let's Decorate!

 Well, I started this and never got to finish it. :)  So I will finish it now.


Friday morning, I had to take my husband to work.  Can you see the mountain?  So pretty!


I've been spending some time in our carport trying to organize it better.  We have a little neighborhood rabbit that has been hanging around.  Isn't he cute?



I'm telling ya...all I can say is the boxes started crushing under the weight of each other...falling over.  Holy cow.


A decent start anyway!  At least you can see the floor and walk through it!


And then this happened.  Water leaking from the washer.  I ran a cycle to see where the water was leaking.  It was coming out of the bottom of the washer.  Really?  It is only about 50 days old.  I called Lowes and they said the return policy is 90 days.  But any time without a washer is not good with a larger family.


The day after Thanksgiving, we usually decorate the Christmas tree.  Addie's request was to watch White Christmas as well.




Saturday, Eric and I loaded up the washer and headed to Lowes.  We find out after we get there, the return policy is only 30 days for appliances.  But we can call the manufacture to send out a repair man.

Sigh. 

We got more storage totes and shelving for the carport while we were there at least.


Watched Home Alone and had a piece of pumpkin pie.  Gone too soon - I may need to make another to enjoy a few more pieces for the season.



Sunday after church, we helped my sister and family move some things and unpack some things in their new home.  This is a rental but gives them a lot more space inside as well as two acres out!
And a beautiful view!


Monday, back to the old grind!  LOL!  The girls actually didn't do school - they took the day to help my sister move the rest of the house over.  I had an appointment for the repair man to come between 8-4 so I couldn't be a part.  I also had a video appointment with my father-in-law's new doctor.

So the repairman never did show.  I called and no one answered - of course.

The next day I called and they said, Oh, it is scheduled for Thursday. 
Really.
Really.
So more days to wait.  With no washer.

Eric will be gone all this week.  He is doing a roof in Anacortes, WA.  I decided to go easy and have pot pies for dinner.





No comments:

Post a Comment