Tuesday, December 15, 2020

Happy Holidays from Oregon!

I hope you are having a happy holiday this year!  Doesn't Snoopy just make you smile?


Sunday, we went to church for the early service and then had some shopping and I decided to get my hair cut.  Easier to handle in the winter months. :)


Max always can tell when I need a little cuddling from my doggie.


I may just leave up my tree through January.  The lights make me so happy.  I enjoy reading my Bible by the tree.


Many rainy, foggy days here in Oregon.


Grocery shopping day is Tuesday for me.  Summer woke up early to do her school so she could go with me shopping.


We decided to get some sushi rolls and dip to share together after shopping.  


I love being able to take Max over to my sister's house just to run and play.  He absolutely loves it!


They have the most gorgeous sunsets there!


I just love Papa Murphey's pizza!  I'm glad we live where there is one again.


More foggy days!


Cold, rainy days call for soup and sandwiches.  Mmm!




I hope your month is going well too!

No comments:

Post a Comment