Saturday, March 26, 2022

Evan's 14th Birthday Party

Boy, I got behind the last couple weeks on posting my blog posts.  Trying to keep up with the girls on school stuff - we are in the last grading period!  Sierra has been working 16 hour weeks at McDonald's so trying to keep her up in school is a small challenge.  LOL!  I can't wait for summer!
Ahh, summer.  I am looking forward to more sunshine and warmer temps.  This is my willow tree in our backyard.  Love when the leaves come back!


And then there is Fig.  My sisters say I send way too many pictures of her but she's so cute.  I can't help it. :)


I love cats' bellies!  They are so soft!



And those big back feet!  OK, enough about my cat.



Another book to read on my 2022 book list.


I am frugal and I like to try to get as many of my birthday freebies as I can.  This was a peanut butter and chocolate cone from Baskin Robbins.


Some of my sweet birthday cards.


On Saturday, March 19th, we went over for a birthday party for my nephew, Evan.  He was turning 14 on the 22nd.






We stayed to play some Dutch Blitz!



A fun evening with the fam!


No comments:

Post a Comment