Wednesday, March 23, 2022

My 45th Birthday (Part 2)


After my day with the girls, Eric took me out for dinner at Red Lobster.  Mmm!


When we got home, I opened my gifts. :)  This is a special box that Autumn put together for me. 


Summer got me these three devotional study books for the first 90 chapters of Psalms.  Very much looking forward to going through these slowly with my Bible reading.


My dad sent me this Bible promise journal.  I love it!  It is so pretty and has a lot of space for writing soaked in Scripture.



Card and gift card from Pastor and Mrs. Mason.


These are all the items that were in my gift box from Autumn.  A lemon squeezer, stickers, a notebook, bracelets, pens, book-Anne of Green Gables, a small planner, peanut MM's, goldfish, hand sanitizer, a candle, a sunflower necklace that opens and says-You Are My Sunshine, and a homemade card.  She is very creative and thoughtful!


Mayberry shirt and stickers from Sierra!  The Andy Griffith Show


A few clothing items from Eric.






The next day, I enjoyed my free dessert from Red Lobster.  It was delicious!


1 comment:

  1. Please take down the photo of your friends check. Some one could steal their identity and steal their money from their bank account.

    ReplyDelete