Sunday, March 27, 2022

Glorious Spring!

Just some more pretty bushes around the neighborhood this spring.



At the cemetery where I walk, they have dozens and dozens of daffodils planted that come up in the spring.  So pretty!







This is the view from my bedroom window.  The blossoms are so pretty in the spring.


We love Andy Griffith and this episode is one of the best.  Haaaa!  Happy spring - we greet thee in song!


Uh, no, Mom.  I'm not trying to chew on your stuff!  LOL!


More snooze time.



On the 21st, we went and got our free cones from Dairy Queen. :)


One of the first REAL days that it was truly almost like summer.  Ahhh.  We stayed outside until the sun went down.  It was so nice!


Some of my perennials in my front yard.






Fig even came out for a few minutes.



Had $10 birthday cash from Famous Footwear.  Got these for Autumn. :)


Then I found these cute pink Converse for Summer for only $6.99 at Goodwill!


Side note.  Inflation.  Holy cow.


One last one of Fig "helping" me do my Bible study. 

No comments:

Post a Comment