Monday, August 8, 2022

Camp Northwest-Wednesday Morning

Wednesday morning begins with a 3k Race at 6:30am.  I was not able to make it so Ms. Alice went to my cabin to wake up the girls for them to go to the race.  I lay in the infirmary until 8am when everyone went to breakfast and then went to shower and get ready for the day.  So I didn't get to be a part of the race and I didn't get any photos either.  Darn migraines.


After getting some much-needed hot coffee, we went to the Morning Rally at 9am.  Summer earned a spot for the Bible Sword Drills this time.


She also got to hold the team flag for our team - The Blue Spruce Bobcats. :)




After Morning Rally and our God and I Time, the boys played Log Stack and the girls played Tube Tug.























Tube Tug is one of my favorite games to play and watch!  After game time, it was time for lunch.  We picked up our sack lunches and ate with our cabin.

No comments:

Post a Comment