Thursday, August 18, 2022

The Dog Days of Summer

Our hot weather stint in July was not fun. LOL!  Fig decided to take Max's usual spot on the bathroom floor.


Max was like, OK!  But only his front legs fit in her bed.  Ha!



We hung out in the backyard especially in the evenings because our house was so hot by 5-6pm.


This dog.  Ha!






The next series I listened to on audiobook was also by Janette Oke. 
  The Prairie Legacy Series.
The Tender Years, A Searching Heart, A Quiet Strength, and Like Gold Refined.  Another great series!


There were some desperate moments like going inside McDonald's to sit in the AC waiting for Sierra to get off work!


It got SO hot in our house.


I mean, when the CAT is panting like a dog, you know it is bad!  Ha!  It really did make me laugh though!  I never thought I'd see my cat panting.  Ha!






One day, it got up to 96.
Not outside.
In our house.  Gah!!!



Farmers out working across from my sister's house.  Pretty scene, isn't it?


It will cool down soon, Fig.


No comments:

Post a Comment