Wednesday, August 17, 2022

Random Summer Memories

A few photos from this month.  We have had a four-legged visitor recently.  He/she started coming around.  She looked pretty thin so I started feeding her a scoop of food morning and evening.  She is now a faithful visitor.



We have nicknamed her Brownie for now.  She looks black but actually has a lot of brown undertones.


Some of my strawberries from my strawberry plants.


Fig has been enjoying hanging out in the backyard this summer.  This is one of her favorite spots you will find her stalking or just taking a nap.  LOL!



Summer's summer softball season ended in July.  This was at her last game of the season.








We haven't been able to enjoy as much time in my sister's pool as last summer.  But when we did, we enjoyed it very much. :)





We had a stretch of 8 days with temps in the 90's or over 100.  
It. Was. Awful.  LOL!


We have a hot air balloon company very close to our house and some mornings, you can hear the balloons as the fire heats the air and they go over our house.  They are very pretty and fun to see.















My girls walking to hit up the coffee shop and free lunches at the park.


Picking up my sister's dog from the kennel as they ended their vacation.


Max in Summer's blanket.



My tomato and pepper plants.




I've been enjoying more audiobooks as I work around the house or walk.  This series is Seasons of the Heart.
Once Upon a Summer, Winds of Autumn, Winter is Not Forever and Spring's Gentle Promise.  A wonderful series!


Tried a few new recipes this summer but not many.  This one was a ramen salad.  It was interesting but I probably won't make it again.


Summer enjoys trying to bake and follow recipes.  She made cupcakes from scratch and brownies. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment