Tuesday, December 15, 2015

My Week


Country churches remind me of my childhood in rural Ohio.  Most of the churches we attended looked like this photo.  My heart has a special place for these churches...many sweet memories happened there.  Thank you for stopping by my blog today!  Here is a snapshot of my life this week.  


Monday began a a regular day.  Babysitting Reagan and school.  In the morning, I recorded the video announcements with my husband for our Sunday service.  That was fun and I enjoyed doing it.  This is a sneak peak of our recording area for the videos. :)


This is Reagan being silly!

Then it was housework and Starbucks with the church ladies.  Then off to work for the night - 9pm-9am.  


Tuesday, I enjoyed this beautiful sunrise at my client's home.
School and I was able to do a few errands - tanning, pick up an order at Kohl's, groceries at Winco, got my eyebrows done.  Piano lessons at 1pm.

I got this lunch at Subway for just $1.90. :)



I got this free with a $10 off $30 coupon as well as $15 I earned in Kohl's points.  Yay!  My daughter has been begging me to make her some smoothies.


Back to work for Tuesday shift from 9pm-9am.  I worked on my coupon binder and got it all completed! :)



Blackberries on sale this week!



Not sure but maybe it just keeps your head warm to think better!


Christmas banner up!


Wednesday - school.  I finished all my Christmas cards.  Then I had to make a trip to the office to straighten out some insurance problems.  That took several hours and I was glad to get that done!

Then it was youth worker meeting at 5pm and youth group at 6pm.  Then back to work for a short shift - 9pm - 12am.


Thursday, I recorded a few more podcasts.  School, babysitting and then home.  The weather was being crazy again!  More snow.
I spent time rearranging and cleaning the living and dining room.





Friday started off pretty cold and messy.  The sun eventually came out and started melting off the snow.  We had school, babysitting and then I did a photo inspection job.



Back at home, I finished up in the kitchen by cleaning and decluttering the cabinets.  Not too big of job. :)


Then the hubby and I went on a date to Red Robin - he did great and got his burger wrapped in lettuce instead of a bun, a fruit salad instead of fries and a light lemonade.  



And then there was me with a bleu ribbon burger with sweet potato fries.  Ha!


Then we went shopping at the Dollar Tree for stocking stuffers.


I got myself a new Christmas mug. :)


Saturday, I spent preparing for our teen Christmas party.







They had a photo scavenger hunt at the mall then a spaghetti dinner at the church along with a gift exchange, games, cocoa and cookies and a lesson by Pastor Eric.

Sunday morning I got up and noticed this note on the tree.  I laughed and laughed!


It was a busy day with practices galore, meetings, Kid City, Awana.





Looking forward to a productive week!  Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment