Friday, January 19, 2018

Pay-Day-Thursday


Thursdays.  Every other Thursday here at Max Packaging is a good day.  Maybe it is my imagination...but it seems as if everyone is happier...has a little more pep in their step...laugh and joke and smile more.

I imagine it is because it is the last day of the work week...and it is pay day.  LOL!  I mean that just makes sense.

The other days of the work week - meh.  

I was reading in the book of Numbers this morning in my devotions and God was talking about Caleb.  There was something about Caleb and it reminded me of "pay-day-Thursday" attitudes. 
The Bible says, "But my servant Caleb, because he had a different spirit with him and followed me fully, I will bring him into the land where he went, and his seed will possess it."

Wow!  God noticed Caleb and one of the reasons why?  Caleb had a different spirit with him. 
"Pay-day-Thursday" spirit. 
God obviously liked that about him because He promised to bring him into the Promised Land and that his seed (children) would possess it.

That's a good reminder to us all. 
What is your attitude and spirit like today? 
I hope it is a "pay-day-Thursday" one!

No comments:

Post a Comment