Friday, September 28, 2018

Redwoods Vacation 2018 - Day 3


Third day of our Redwoods camping trip!  The sun finally making its way through the trees into our campsite.


My hubby made a delicious egg casserole in his Dutch oven for breakfast - unfortunately we forgot to take a picture until it was gone. LOL!


Then it was off for some hiking and to see some beautiful redwood groves.  This is a tree house made out of one redwood tree.


I'm just sayin' - I need one of these in my backyard!!


Autumn and Kylee - best friend cousins!


All the cousins!


Adam and his friend. :)


This is a fallen redwood that is actually big enough to drive on with a car.


The Shrine-Drive Thru tree.













The roots of these trees are MASSIVE!


The Tastet family 2018 in the Redwoods!


The Wolfe family 2018 in the Redwoods!



A cool cousins picture!


My niece, Kylee and my sister, Rachel.





Family picture in front of the Giant Tree.




Eating our picnic lunch.


This picture still cracks me up.  Addie is clapping her hands and saying "Peanut butter, jelly time!"  LOL!


Best buds - Jack and Summer.


Also buds - Evan and Sierra.



Chili in the Dutch oven for dinner.  Mmm!


No comments:

Post a Comment