Saturday, September 8, 2018

Summer 2018


Here are some random pictures from this summer that I thought I would share...
This is one of the churches in Reno downtown right on the river.  I have always liked this building!  I took it when we took the girls to see Incredibles 2.






An amazing sunset on the way home from a wedding one Saturday.


In the summer, we have a Welcome Tent outside.  This is Reagan and Summer greeting people with a smile.


Lucy and Sierra


This summer, they also redid the streets in our neighborhood.  Holy cow that was not fun. LOL!  They got pretty messy!


Dressed up to go to Chick-Fil-A for their Cow Appreciation Day!



Those streets though!!



Worship practice before our services.  Addie at the piano filling in for Jenny.  Proud of her!






Some of my flowers and veggies from my garden.




This was a peanut butter banana trifle I made for a dinner we had at our home.  Yummy!


A shooting activity the men of the church had.


Sierra and Summer actually getting along!  Ha!!


This is one of our smoky days.  Well, actually, weeks.  We had a lot of fires this season.  You can barely see the outline of the mountain here.


A smoky sunrise.


Smoky downtown Reno.


This one cracked me up - this is our dog, Belle.  LOL!  She's such a comfort dog.

No comments:

Post a Comment