Tuesday, February 26, 2019

How to Gain Insight


This week, I was reading in my Bible and a verse stuck out at me.

"The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom; all who live it have insight.  His praise endures forever!"  Psalm 111:10

God gives us the exact pattern to follow.  Fear the Lord.  He will grant wisdom.  When you live this way, you will gain insight.  The power or act of seeing into a situation.  

I know I have thought before...I wish I could see into the future.  It would be so much easier to make decisions now if I could.  Well, in a way we can!  Put the Lord first.  True wisdom begins with Him.  Then you will have that insight you wish you had!  

Do you have a life change coming up?  A major decision of some sort?  God can help you with all your decisions...big or small.  Sure, some decisions seem more clear than others.  But maybe, just maybe, those decisions aren't clearer.  Perhaps they just don't require as much faith.

Whether your decisions are big or small...clear or unclear...easy to make or taking a whole lot of faith, follow God.  Fear Him, wait for His wisdom and you will gain the insight.




No comments:

Post a Comment