Sunday, February 3, 2019

Super Bowl Sunday


Sunday morning was another wintry day!  Brr!  Woke up to some snow so we went to the church early to clear it off.  Thankfully, it stopped for the morning and we had a good attendance!


One of the things we are doing for a youth fundraiser is the Wall O' Money.  The teens decorated 200 envelopes all with different amounts of money listed on the outside.  From $1 to $200.  You simply take an envelope with any amount you want and put cash or check inside.  All the money goes to the Youth Group to attend Youth Conference, Camp and College Days.

Greet...sing on the worship team...work in the nursery...meet the blood drive bus...make my food for the party.  Busy!


In the afternoon, we had our annual Super Bowl party and Blood Drive.  We had seven that was able to donate successfully and we are happy for that.


My favorite part of the party was to hold baby Timothy!  I like to steal him whenever I can at church but Sundays are so hectic for me.  So this was nice!  I hope you had a nice Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment