Monday, January 6, 2020

Aunt Sandy's 60th Birthday Brunch


On Saturday, Nov. 16, Sierra and I attended a surprise 60th birthday party for my Aunt Sandy in Continental, OH.

My cousins put on a beautiful brunch in her honor.  And delicious food!




We had such a nice time talking and enjoying the food!


Me and my cousin, Lance


My dad and his sisters, Sandy and Connie


Me and my cousin, Larry


Sierra, me and the birthday gal, Aunt Sandy
We love Aunt Sandy.  She has gone through quite a bit but is a wonderful example of faith and love.  I have always looked up to her in so many ways.  Happy birthday and I pray you have the best year yet!



My cousins, Diana and Heather and their mom, Sandy


Stopped to visit Grandpa and Grandma's gravesite on the way home.

No comments:

Post a Comment