Friday, January 17, 2020

Christmas Gifts 2019


I thought I would share a few of my Christmas gifts.  My daughter, Addie, gave me this special purse.  She put time into getting just the purse that was just what I was looking for.  And she really spent a lot of her money on it for me!


The hubby always picks great clothing items for me - he got this great black vest for me which is great for lots of outfits.


And he got me a new crockpot.  It is a little small but it is still nice to use for a second one.


Sierra got me a new 2020 planner.


Autumn really takes time to do special things for people - especially gifts.  She made this sign and candle for me which means so much.  I love homemade, thoughtful gifts!  She is such a sweet girl.


Summer made me some funny letters and little clay items and my favorite chocolate. :)


My new ceramic mug from my hubby.  Isn't it pretty?

No comments:

Post a Comment