Monday, September 27, 2021

Autumn's 16th Backyard Fall Party

 For Autumn's birthday, we decided to go with a backyard evening fall party.

A couple of days early, I played around how I wanted to set up the decor with what I already had.









I loved how the white lights and tables settings turned out.







I forgot to get a few pictures before we started the party but here are a few after a lot went on.  Ha!


I liked how the tables turned out.  This was the table to hold the dessert - apple pie as well as the apple cider and popcorn.



Those pine cones, acorns and pine greenery - all collected for free. :)
During the movie, I served apple cider and bowls of popcorn.


A little blurry but you can still make out one of the two homemade apple pies I made for dessert along with vanilla bean ice cream.


The lighting made my photos a little blurry but still looked good. :)  I made Parmesan crusted chicken, cottage mashed potatoes and Caesar salad - all Autumn's choices.  Sweet tea for the beverage.
Rachel and I served everyone like it was a fancy meal at a restaurant and the kids loved it.




After the meal and presents, we had an outdoor movie night.  Fun!


101 Dalmatains!

It was a super fun and neat party!


No comments:

Post a Comment