Sunday, November 28, 2021

Almost the holidays...

We get quite a bit of fog here in Oregon.  Here are a few photos from one of my walks recently.






Last Sunday, I caught Fig watching the Miami Dolphin game on Eric's phone.  LOL!



Sunday night, we came home and we had NO power from about 6:30-11pm.  Time for reading!




Fig sometimes just catches me sitting down so she will jump on my lap and cuddle.  I love her!


Gift from Pastor and Mrs. Mason - gift card for Target and her famous lemon poppy seed glazed bread.


Matchy matchy - Max and Fig.


The lemon poppy seed bread - so good!


I couldn't believe it!  They finally have beef roasts on sale!!  Autumn will be glad so we can make beef and mashed potatoes.


Our realtor hosted a pie drive by and handed out these delicious apple pies from Costco!


Old Max.  Being such a good boy.


And then there's the attack kitten.  Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment