Tuesday, November 23, 2021

November Days...

Normal stuff...


The other night, I made this dish.  Mmm!  I first made this dish when we lived in Cedar Lake, IN.  I really enjoyed it - I'll share this recipe soon. Stuffed pumpkin!



The other day, McDonald's had their Egg McMuffins for $.63.  Of course, that called to go get one!


Another recipe I make that reminds me of our days in Cedar Lake.  Sometimes on Fridays, we would have dinner at a local place - Cedar Lake Kitchen.  They served a lemon rice soup there that I loved and I make a version of it now.



On the dreary days, we enjoy the music and sound of the rain scenes on You Tube while we do school.  Even Max and Fig love it!


Been a little chilly in the mornings!


How about a beautiful sunrise and a rainbow!



My sweetie.




Last Sunday was National Pickle Day.  We HAD to watch the pickle episode on Andy Griffith, of course!

No comments:

Post a Comment