Wednesday, November 24, 2021

Chilly November Days

 My Fig. :)






Getting ready for the hunting outing.



Most Sunday mornings I watch the service from The Campus Church which is the church for the college students and community there at Pensacola Christian College.  Do you see Addie?
She sings at the church services every Sunday. :)



The falling leaves are so pretty in the fall.  Even if it does mean raking them!



This recipe is very good!  I really enjoyed it!  It is a homemade version of the KFC bowls.  I'll share this recipe soon. :)



We had a fall coloring sheet and the girls were promised by me a holiday drink. :)


Yummy!


Anyone watching the new Hallmark Christmas movies this season?  The girls and I have been watching several. :)


Our realtor sent this nice card for our one year anniversary of buying our home.  How sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment