Tuesday, November 2, 2021

Mom's Visit 2021: Day 7

 

On Tuesday, Rachel's kids did school in the morning.  Mom went out for breakfast with Adam and then Autumn went and picked her up around 10:30am to come over to our house for the day.

I ordered Domino's Pizza for lunch and the girls and mom played games while I made red beans and rice.

This is the only photo I took!  I was busy cleaning and cooking and hosting for that day.

Rachel and the kids came over around 2:30pm.  Then the rest of the family around 5.  We turned the first game of the World Series on and many enjoyed that.

For dinner, we had red beans and rice.  This is a dish my FIL used to make and I learned how to make it from him.

Then we played Spoons which is always a favorite of mine.

For dessert, the family got a chocolate sheet cake with vanilla ice cream (to celebrate Adam and Rachel's anniversary on the 25th).  They also got a little pumpkin ice cream from Red Berry Barn for everyone to try which was delicious!

A fun evening at our home!

No comments:

Post a Comment