Monday, February 7, 2022

A Fresh Month Begins

A few photos from my morning walk with Max.  The sunshine is so pretty shining through the trees.



Last week, finally got Max to the dog self-wash.  He really needed it and is nice and floofy now.  LOL!


And then as soon as you get a nice day, you get another overcast and foggy day.  Ha!


"I'se sleepin', Mom."


"Mom, really?!"


Checking for the birdies.


Miss Fig had her spay surgery on Tuesday, Feb. 1.  She was bouncing around within hours like nothing ever happened.  Glad to have that done!


"Hey, Mom."


While Ohio and everyone were getting their snowstorm, all we had was snow on the TV.  Ha!


February!!!


Do you love turning the calendar?  I do!


Taking her snooze under the bed.  I love how she sticks out though from it.


Sleepy Fig.


Hamburger gravy on bread - yum!


Auntie Rachel gave him some treats - here he was waiting for some more. :)


My board is filling up. :)  Love having somewhere to hang my notes.

No comments:

Post a Comment