Wednesday, February 9, 2022

Reading in January 2022


 I shared with you my book list for 2022 that I wanted to complete.  This is what I did in January.

For my Bible reading, I completed the books of Genesis through Deuteronomy and Matthew through John.

From my book list I completed:

Anne of Green Gables by Lucy Maude Montgomery

Thomas Jefferson and the Tripoli Pirates (The Forgotten War That Changed American History) by Brian Kilmeade (Audio)

Andrew Jackson and the Miracle of New Orleans (The Battle That Shaped America's Destiny) by Brian Kilmeade (Audio)

We Were the Lucky Ones by Georgia Hunter (Audio)

The Boy on the Wooden Box by Leon Leyson (Audio)

Love Does by Bob Goff (Audio)

12 Rules for Life by Jordan Peterson (Audio)

David and Goliath by Malcolm Gladwell (Audio)

Yes, most of my books were audio but that is how I can do so many.  I have a lot of time walking, at the gym, driving, cleaning, etc. that I can listen to something at the same time.  It is a great way to take in and still get other things accomplished.

No comments:

Post a Comment