Friday, February 4, 2022

The Last Days of January

In January, we had some pretty rainy, foggy, and just bleh days.  


Thankfully the last week or so of January, we had some breakthrough in the weather and had some very nice, clear, sunny days!



Miss Fig.  Getting bigger and bigger all the time!

She's so pretty!


This year, I am focusing on spending some one-on-one time with my girls.  This month, we had a lunch date at Subway.  Sierra and I on our date.




"What?" she says.


Autumn and I on our date.


In the winter, you take every chance, though slim, to soak up the sunshine.


And we finally get a chance to see Mt. Hood after all the foggy and cloudy days!


I came out after getting ready for work and I find this.  Both on their little spot.  Ha!


Lastly, in January we have a day to remember those who died in the Holocaust.  One of the books on my 2022 book list was "We Were the Lucky Ones".  I listened to it via audiobook and wow!  What a good and riveting novel based on a true story.  I encourage you to listen to it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment