Sunday, February 6, 2022

Tacos and Teen Activities

The last Friday of January turned out beautiful!  Chilly but blue skies!  This was the view at recess with the kids at work.


Yes, I know you are having snowstorms and winter is still on us but Dollar Tree (now we call it Dollar Twenty-Five Tree cause all the items went up to $1.25 - Boo!) has gardening supplies out.  I thought I would try out the small spade and garden gloves to see if they are worth trying.



Friday night dinner this week - Creamed eggs on toast. :)  If you boil and peel the eggs the day ahead - makes for a super quick meal to throw together after work.


Saturday, the girls had activities to attend.  Eric and I had a date at a little local Mexican restaurant within walking distance from our house.  I got a taco salad.  It was very good but the chips and salsa were meh and prices too high - my opinion.


The teens had a photo scavenger hunt for their teen activity on Saturday.  Here are a few photos from the activity.








Summer was invited to a birthday party for one of the boys in her Awana club on Saturday.



Silas and Summer.




Sunday morning - watching my daughter online at Campus Church there in Pensacola.


Eric and I got a coffee on the way to church - I got an iced mint frappe.  Very good!


For Sunday lunch, we cooked up some chicken tacos.  A super easy recipe for a busy Sunday!


No comments:

Post a Comment