Wednesday, April 6, 2022

Dates and Donating Blood

Date time with Sierra.  She doesn't care for tacos so we went to Wendy's instead.
I'm proud of her - she is doing so well at her job at McDonald's.


My tulips in my front lawn.


Thursday, I also gave blood.  
Want to hear my interesting story?  The Red Cross decided to go back to testing your blood, when you donate, to see if you have the Covid antibodies.  My blood was tested and my levels of the Covid antibodies are high enough that I qualify to donate convalescent plasma!  I had Covid in December 2020 so it has been over one year and four months.  And my antibodies are still going strong!
I am not against the Covid vaccine.  But I have not gotten it and I won't.  I choose to have natural immunity.  It is the best for me and my family. :)


When your cat comes and lays her head on your arm and falls asleep.  LOL!

Kitty bellies.  I just love them.
Happy Wednesday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment