Thursday, April 7, 2022

Lawn Work and Bonfires

Happy new month!  


Autumn found the Disney-themed Sorry game at Goodwill so this was our Friday night. :)


One of Fig's sleeping spots.  Can you spot her?


One of my family members asked what these flowers of mine were so I looked them up. 



Robins and flower blooms.  Spring!



Saturday, I went to the gym and chiropractor.  Stop at Wal-Mart.  And got my free Jersey Mike's sub for my birthday.  SOOO good!


It actually turned out nicer than what was forecasted so I was able to work out on the lawn - weeding and mowing that afternoon.


Lawn work is probably my favorite chore!


Fig even got a taste of being outside with us.  She was very nervous at first at the change.



We ended our Saturday with a bonfire and s'mores.  Still had some trouble getting to burn the wood well but it was still enjoyable.

No comments:

Post a Comment