Thursday, April 21, 2022

Easter Day 2022

Easter Day 2022 - We didn't manage to get a family photo but took a girls photo in the backyard after church. :)


Rachel and I did a small egg hunt for our kids in our backyard.


Max was just happy to be out and carrying around his big stick.





Easter dinner table settings.


I made some homemade treats and gave everyone a little box to take home.  White chocolate-covered pretzels, buckeyes, and brownie truffles.


Easter dinner!
Ham
Mashed potatoes with noodle gravy
Green bean casserole
Hash brown casserole
Strawberry-asparagus salad
Mac and cheese
Deviled eggs
Fruit pizza
Pickled eggs
Pickle rolls
Rolls
Vanilla-pineapple chilled dessert
Lemon bundt cake
Punch




At church, Kylee and Autumn were the Easter bunnies at the egg hunt. :)


My girls made me my own Easter basket. :)  They are so thoughtful!



A hummingbird feeder with a hummingbird food package.
Reese peanut butter eggs and chocolates.
A candle.
A pretty flower storage box.
A sunflower growing kit.
Room spray.
A new clipboard.
I love that they always have a special theme and color scheme!  And incorporate my favorites!


My sister gave me a large Reese egg and Jergen's hand wash. :)



Hey Mom, where's my Easter basket? :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment