Friday, April 8, 2022

Rainbows and Burritos

New week!  We are getting close to the end of the year and we can't wait!  We enjoy every day we have sunshine - even sit and lay in it inside the house.  Ha!  Can you see the look of concentration on Summer's face.  We were doing a spelling test.
Fig was just enjoying another nap. Ha!





Finished Anne of the Island -audiobook.


We also had quite a windy and rainy day.  I tried to get Max's walk in between the rain and was able to catch two different rainbows.





Ummm, Fig.  I can still see you.  Ha!!


Always a special time for me.  Nearing the end of the school year - emptying out the booklets for the last time for this school year.  It's a good feeling.


Tuesday, Eric wanted to have an impromptu date so we tried a little hole-in-the-wall Mexican place right down from our house on Main Street.  Check out my burrito!  It was huge and SO good!


I have read the series of the Little House books over and over.  But I thought it would be enjoyable to listen to them on audio.  I finished the first one - Little House in the Big Woods. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment