Sunday, September 18, 2022

Cats and More Cats!

My stinker, Figaro!  She is one year old now!


This is Brownie on the left and the little one on the right.  This was the day she took off over the fence and back to where she lives, I guess.


She is a cute little thing.  I hope she is safe.


All three playing together.






Brownie is my feral cat but he has gained a lot of trust with us.  This was the closest he had ever come to me.




Brownie and Fig love to play together.  I love that even though he is a feral cat and Fig is a house pet, they are still friendly and just enjoy each other.










And this is my stray cat, Captain Jack.  He is my big sweetheart!  So friendly and sweet.


My handsome boy.


Is there anything better than a beautiful sunrise?  It gives such hope!


Autumn is doing a sewing class for one of her electives for her senior year.  We went together to Hobby Lobby to choose a pattern and get supplies.




I really liked this series by Beth Wiseman - A Daughter of the Promise.



Brr!  It got a little chilly but look at those highs as well.  September is a mix between sweating and freezing.



He's so funny!




Loves, loves, loves his pets!






No comments:

Post a Comment