Sunday, September 4, 2022

My Week During Teen Camp

"Torturing" Miss Fig.  LOL!


Getting ready for teen camp coming up!


Enjoyed this audiobook series by Lori Wick.


Monday, Autumn and Sierra left for teen camp.  I thought it would be fun to treat Addie and Summer to lunch at the Chick-Fil-A truck.


Definitely my favorite fast food restaurant!


My beautiful Fig. :)


While the girls were gone at teen camp, the temperatures moderated and I was able to do some work in the carport decluttering and organizing.  I ordered these vacuum seal bags to store all the girls' stuffed animals which they do not want to give up.


One evening, we even had some cloudy skies which made for a neat sunset.  No rain though.






Another audiobook in the Big Sky Dreams series is completed!


I love kitten bellies!



We took care of my nephew, Jack, Wednesday through Sunday, while Adam and Rachel were counselors at teen camp.


We went to the free lunches at the library and went bowling.








Games and taking Max on his walk.



This is what stuffed animals look like when vacuumed bagged.  Ha!


On Thursday morning, we drove to Portland to get a cat shelter for our feral cat that we feed.  This is the office of the Feral Cat Coalition.


Then some swimming time. :)







Speaking of...here's Brownie.  He is our feral cat that hangs around our place.


Some video game time and then family movie night - Family Camp.  A great clean Christian movie for the family.



A good week with the two youngest while the rest were gone at camp. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment