Saturday, September 17, 2022

September is here!



I know that I'm posting about the beginning of September at the end but that's how life is!  LOL!  The above pic is the high temps for August for Reno.  I was looking at it and wondering how I lived there all those years without AC. LOL!  


September 1st.  A new month and August is over.  I like August but I am definitely ready for some cooler temps and fall stuff!


I'm back to working Fridays at the Christian school.  We are in the gym this year which is different.  


Another audiobook I listened to of the series - A Daughter of the Promise by Beth Wiseman.


When I got home that Friday, Summer had made a cake.  She really likes to cook and bake so I want to let her try when I can.


We then had root beer floats for our Friday night. :)


Ever have something very small that brings back memories?  They give out Tootsie Rolls at my gym and just tasting it brought me back to the days as kids riding our bikes down to the little store and buying penny candy.


Another audiobook is finished!


More balloons on a beautiful day!





Yummy drink from The Human Bean.


I just love where I get to walk!  It is peaceful and I love looking at the names and dates as I pass by pondering what their lives must have been like back in the 1800s.


Can you spy the cat walking the fence?  LOL!


Leave It To Beaver and pizza rolls make for a great Sunday night ending. :)


Labor Day - my two kiddos had to work.  They are very hard workers.  Autumn is 16 and works at Hobby Lobby.


Sierra is 14 and works at McDonald's.


Another book in the series is done. :)


A little neighborhood cat.  We thought it may have been lost but the people that we thought owned it said it was not their cat.  So we took care of her for a while and then she took off.  She got a good meal and a very long nap.





 

No comments:

Post a Comment